Valentine

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

IF



If I had a pair of wings,
I would certainly fly as high as possible,
And I would come to you, and rest on your shoulders.

If I were asked for one thing, that I like most,
I would certainly say that, Its none other than you.

If time was not a constraint,
I would love to spend, whole time with you.

If money was not a constraint,
I would love to buy, anything for you.

If death was not a constraint,
I would love to LOVE you, till my last breathe.

If society was not a constraint,
I would love to spend, rest of my life with you.

2 comments:

sreedhar said...

hello pravallika garu,

mee blog chustu time enta ayindi/ ela ayindi teliyadamu ledu....

mee lanti artist ki.....

yeh dua hai meri rab se....

tujhe jindagi me sab se.......

pyar hi pyar mile......

aur tum jio hazaar saal......

har saal ki din ho das hajjar...

best of luck.....

take care....

Pravallika said...

Hello Sreedhar Garu,

Thank you soo much for your wordings... Am speechless...

All the very best...

Thanks & Best Regards,
Pravallika

Lamhe

Valentine

Sun Zara - The Woman In My Life!