Valentine

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Love U Mom...




Oh mom, I love you

Coz you made me see
This world through you

Oh mom, I adore you

Coz day and night
I am protected by you

Oh mom, I admire you

Coz you are selfless
And people like you are very few

Oh mom, I will always love you

Coz none can love the way you do
And I am really blessed for having you

Oh mom, I cannot leave you

Coz I can never imagine
A day without you

Oh mom, I always wonder

How would I pay back
For everything you do

Oh mom, I truly love you!!!

4 comments:

భాస్కర్ కె said...

nice one.
happy fathers day.

Pravallika said...

Thanks,

I wish you the same.

Best Regards,
Pravs

SURINDER RATTI said...

Hi, No body like Mom in this world Mom and only Mom will help always.....Congrats for this beautiful inagination they way you expressed your inner feeling about Mom. Surinder Ratti - Mumbai.

Pravallika said...

Tnx Surinder ji!!!

Lamhe

Valentine

Sun Zara - The Woman In My Life!